Water damage losses in homes are increasing at a rapid rate. Not only are these types of losses costly, but they can also cause major disruption and inconvenience to families, at times even necessitating that the home be vacated while the clean-up and restoration is in progress. At Cornerstone Plumbing, LLC, we are interested in minimizing this inconvenience to you should you ever have the misfortune to suffer water damage.
As an Annual Service Plan customer, you receive priority service when scheduling during normal business hours. You will also be guaranteed 24-hour emergency service at absolutely NO additional cost for late night or weekends. Plus, you’ll enjoy 15% discount on labor & materials should additional service be required. For a one time per year contract fee, you will receive an annual inspection of your homes plumbing equipment.
Schedule an Appointment
Call us today to schedule an appointment 843-812-8153 or register online.Click here to Schedule Online
Special Savings and Preferred Treatment With Our Annual Service Agreement
We know that our satisfied customers have been and will continue to be the secret to our success. We believe that a service agreement with our residential customers is the best way to keep you satisfied. The purpose of this program is to offer you preferred treatment and save you money.
What We Will Do For You:
- Check water heater for signs of damage and to ensure it is operating at its peak efficiency.
- Electric Water Heater: We will flush your water heater as suggested by the manufacturer, check for leaks, check pressure relief valve, cut off valve and drain valve for proper function (1 Electric water heater)
- Gas Water Heater: Same as with an electric, we will also inspect and ensure the pilot light is in the right position, burning properly, and the burner is inspected for proper combustion. We inspect for gas leaks to make sure no raw gas is escaping that could cause illness or a fire. We check all the venting on gas water heaters (1 Gas Water Heater)
- Tank less Water Heater: We will flush the heat exchanger according to manufacturer specifications. We will inspect tank less water heater gas connections for any leaks at heater. We will check all vent pipe of gas tank less system (1 Tank less water heater)
- Check all faucets for leaks and corrosion, clean aerators for proper water flow.
- Check all supply lines.
- Check all shut off valves for leaks.
- Inspect all toilets for leaks and proper flushing action. Adjust flapper, float ball and overflow tube if needed to be set at manufactures specifications.
- Inspect all hose bibs outside of home.
- Inspect fixture drains for proper drainage.
- Check washing machine hoses for signs of damage or kinks that may lead to leaks.
- Tighten any loose handles that may need attention.
- Provide a written list of suggestions of any needed repairs to keep your home safe and free from water damage.
Your Annual service plan agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice!